Frederick, Maryland
100% full Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees

Update by user Oct 05, 2016

I am changing my review.This morning the owner of this company actually traveled to my apartment to apoligize and hand me my refund in person.I have never had anyone personally make a trip to me to make things right.Thank You Victor for making things right?

Update by user Jun 12, 2016

Totally look over your contract.Definitely purchase extra coverage uf you do decide to use this company.They come in a old truck.

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2016

I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The recliner fell.I did not realize the back comes off." Showing me the leg that broke completely off and split in half.He Said "Wood glue should work." Then my standing jewelry armoire was destroyed and so was my new vanity set,dishes etc.I was told they sent out a claim form which I haven't received yet.And was told there is a chance I will only get $50 at most per item.

So if you want a smooth move stay away from this company.I know you shouldn't slide the boxes down the steps you think they would know.Not a happy customer.

Review about: Green Line Relocation And Systems Local Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Replacements for what they broke..

I didn't like: Merchandise being, Mu merchanduse being handled so roughly, Merchandise handled roughly, Length of time to get resolved.

Had an Experience with Green Line Relocation And Systems?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion