100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just ridiculous.They threw the boxes around like they didn't even care.Just wanted to get finished.We got to our new residence and the driver came in and said " There is a problem,I didn't know the back of the chair came off and it fell." Showed me the leg of my recliner split.He told us to try wood glue.Said the same thing for the leg of my make up vanity which is less then two years old.My Jewlery armoire is completely tore up.Then there are minor items also.Waiting on pics being developed to send a claim in.I am informed that if anything I will get the most $50 an item no matter the true cost.I was never asked to purchase extra protection coverage so I thought it was automatically included.Very unprofessional.They come in a unmarked truck and use the steps as a slide for all boxes,

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "items replaced" as the author lost $1250. forlorn06152014 is overall dissatisfied with Green Line Relocation And Systems and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about green line relocation and systems local moving service at Green Line Relocation And Systems was roughness used and not being asked to purchase extra coverage , but reviewer liked kimberly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Xcailabur or Excalibur Moving and Storage that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Line Relocation And Systems.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Green Line Relocation And Systems to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Line Relocation And Systems?

Comments